PLR(Personal Life Repository)
- PLR (personal life repository) is a decentralized, very secure, super low-cost, and scalable PDS for socially sharing and utilizing personal data based on individuals’ consent.
- PLR federates and optimizes B2C and C2C services: healthcare, tourism, education, learning, employment, retail, housing, clothing, logistics, etc.
- Corporate users of PLR can enjoy minimum collection and maximum utilization of big personal data.
LAD(Linguistic Annotation Diagram)
- Explicit encoding of propositional content
- For any traditional document, there is a synonymous LAD document.
- Automatic conversion to/from synonymous machine-understandable documents
- Easier for people to understand and compose than traditional documents